Friends and Family!
I hope everyone is doing great. I'm sure you are. This week has been good. We've been working really hard this week trying to help our investigators progress. We now have two progressing investigators and
I am so excited for them. We just need to keep teaching them and helping them come unto Christ by inviting them to keep commitments. It is truly great to be working with the Japanese people. They are great people. On Thursday, we had Zone conference in Nagasaki. It was great. I learned a lot and got to meet all the missionaries in the Nagasaki Zone. On Saturday afternoon, we tried out our guitar playing while passing out English flyers. It went great. We went out in front of the newly opened aquarium and set up and played guitar and the other one of us would pass out flyers. It gave the people a better view of us as missionaries instead of us just handing them flyers while walking down the outdoor mall like usual. I think it is a much "more excellent way" to hand out English class flyers. In Japan august 1st is a holiday called "Hachigatsu". So that was on Saturday. That night, we went and watched the fireworks by the ocean shore with two of our investigators. It was a 45 minute long fireworks show. Best fireworks I have ever seen. It was so great. Then Sunday, we went to Nagasaki for District Conference(like stake conference). It was great. The President Margetts (mission president) and his wide spoke. It was a great week. We are just really trying to help our investigators find time for us to teach them more. They seem like they want to learn more, but haven't put it as a top priority. But, I know things will definitely turn up soon. As we bear testimony to them, teach them true principle, and teach by the Spirit, They will feel the spirit and want to act on that new found faith. I love the gospel and the principles found within it. I love Jesus Christ and all of His Children. I hope everyone has a great, safe, and mission-opportunity filled week. Love you all
Stubbs choro
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment