Sunday, February 21, 2010

Monday, February 22, 2010

Hey Friends and Family!

I hope you are all doing well. Well the new transfer just started. I am still in Nagamine with Elder Toomey still. He is dying (going home) after this transfer. So it is a way weird feeling to have one of my companions almost be heading home. But I am very grateful to have this opportunity to work with him for one more transfer. We really are excited to work hard this transfer. We did a bunch of housing this week. And we have found a lot of potential investigators recently. So, we are hoping to help them start hearing the lessons and moving towards Christ. We have been housing lately with Elder Lowe (A couple missionary hear in Kumamoto). He is so great and loves the gospel so much. He was never able to serve a mission when he was younger so this is his dream. The Lowes are an awesome couple. We have a ton of fun. Also, this Saturday we had a special Stake leadership conference with our Area 70 Elder Yamashita. It was called "To the Rescue". It was all about doing everything you can to help those struggling or who haven't found the gospel yet. It is so true. We are all soo blessed to have the gospel in our lives that we have to do anything we can to share that happiness with others. He has now set up a referral plan in all the wards to help more people. I love the gospel so much and I know that it is true. Also, Jesus is the Christ. God is our Father. How amazing is it to be able to know those things? Just that knowledge by itself makes me soooo happy. I love you all so much and I encourage you to pray for missionary opportunities. It will make the gospel much more real to you. It has for me. Stay Safe and Healthy! And Good luck in all that you are doing. Love you guys!

Stubbs choro

No comments:

Post a Comment