How is everyone? I hope really well. Things are still going well here in Nagamine. We had a way awesome experience this week. We went to Shinya kun's house to meet his mom. It was so awesome how open he is with her about the gospel. We ended up being able to share the first lesson with her and we are going to teach her the lessons. Also, she does not seem against him getting baptized, she just wants to make sure that if he gets baptized that he is really committed to it. It was so awesome. We are looking forward to teaching them both and helping them reach the possibility of an eternal family! I'm so pumped. Also, on Saturday, we went up to Fukuoka for a special leadership conference with Brother Heaton who is really high up in the missionary department. It was an awesome experience. We learned how to take our service to the next level. The secret is to change our viewpoint to focus everything on the investigator. I'm excited to up my service to the next level. I want to serve the Lord with all I have. I love this gospel so much and want everyone to experience the things I have experienced and more. I'm so excited for the joyous meeting we will all have with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ when entering the Celestial Kingdom. It is worth any sacrifice. I am willing to do anything I need. I love you all so much. I know that Christ and our Father in Heaven loves you all so much. And They love the people of Fukuoka. Stay safe Happy and keep progressing!
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment