Hey Friends and Family!
I hope you are all genki! We are genki here in Nagasaki. Well, another transfer is coming to a close here in Nagasaki. Transfers are on Thursday so we will see what happens. This week was a really fun one. On Wednesday, we went out proselyting during the day and weren`t finding anyone. Then we felt like we should go to this one small park. Even though, usually no one is there. But, this time there were two college guys there playing soccer. So, we went over a played with them. We played against them in suits. It was super fun. They are really cool guys and we made great friends with them. Also, they came with us and Brother Li to play basketball at the gym on Saturday. It was a great time. Katayama san has been doing really well. Still keeping all the commandments and trying his best. He still doesn`t have food but through really small means is surviving. Luckily we talked to the branch members this week about his needs. And they are willing to give him the clothes, supplies, and food, he needs to get back on his feet. I am so excited about it. He`s been in need of charity for a long time with everyone just turning the other cheek. This time he is really going to give him the help he needs and help build a relationship of love between Katayama san and the branch members. I love seeing other people serve their fellow man. I love just catching a glimpse of an act of kindness. I`ve been thinking a lot lately about doing little acts of service to brighten someone`s day. But one of my favorite things is being out on the street and seeing a person help another person. It really gives me such a hope for a better world. I know and realize once again that these acts of kindness are happening all over the world. I really am learning that the little things make a big difference. It might not mean anything to everyone else, but it means something to you, to the person you serve, and to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. They care...I know it. They encourage everyone to do the little things to lift another`s burdens. I love the gospel and that through living the gospel in our everyday lives we can develop the kind of love that Jesus Christ shows to us everyday. I love you guys so much! Have an awesome week!
Stubbs choro!
Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment