Sunday, November 29, 2009

Monday, November 30, 2009

Hey Family and Friends!

I hope you are all safe and happy. Things are great here. I am still in Sasebo! Elder McCall got transfered to iizuka on the west coast. My new companion is Elder Panganiban. Crazy name huh? He is way awesome. He is from St. George, Utah. He has a great for the Gospel and for Jesus Christ. This is going to be a great transfer. This is his first transfer being senior companion. But, his transition is going great. We are working on being exactly exactly obedient. And it feels so good to be obedient to even the small rules. Now, we run every morning which is super exciting for me. It has been a while haha. Well for the investigator update, Watanabesan is stilll progressing which is so great. But her working on Sundays is still keeping her from coming to church. This week we are going to commit her to a baptismal date and help her exercise her faith enough to do whatever is necessary to come to church and be baptized. She is a great woman and I am very confident in the Lord that she will be able to change her job schedule. Anyways, it is super crazy being here in Sasebo still. When this transfer is over I will have been here for 6 months. But I really do love the members and investigators here. It will be weird when I do eventually get transfered. But I truly do know that the Lord puts us in areas and with companions for a reason. I am going to learn so much this transfer and I am so excited. I love you all and appreciate your prayers. Continue to rely on the Lord and you can overcome anything.

Stubbs choro

No comments:

Post a Comment