Hey Friends and Family!
I hope your week has been great! It has been great as always in Sasebo. A couple exciting things happened this week. We had a few great lessons with Watanabesan. She still has her work problem, but other than that she has no problems and is so ready to be baptized. So please continue praying for her. Also, on Friday, we got invited by this English teacher that we met at the mall to go to a Christmas party at a Japanese Orphanage. So, Friday night we went to the orphanage with 4 other Americans. Elder Panganiban and I sang and I played guitar for Christmas songs. It was so fun. They had gathered a ton of donated candy and toys for the kids. It was so fun. I loved the opportunity. The young Japanese kids were so cute. Then on Sunday, Both Elder Panganiban and I had Sacrament talks in the American branch. They both went well. Then had a lesson with Watanabesan. Then I also had a 15 minute talk in the Japanese branch. It was pretty nerveracking but the Lord really helped me a ton. Heavenly Father always follows through with His promises. I know that the Lord is truly blessing my efforts. He has made me so much more than I could ever be on my own. I know that the Lord is always watching so He can know when and how best to help us. He always has our best interests in mind. I know that is true. I love this Christmas season because it centers our thoughts on Christ. I love Jesus Christ and all that He has done for me. I want to be just like Him. I hope you all are working towards that same goal of being like Christ. I know that it is difficult but it is possible. I love you all so much and hope you will keep our Savior Jesus Christ in your thoughts. I know it will bless your life. Stay safe and Happy this week! CONGRATULATIONS KIM!
Stubbs Choro
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment