Sunday, February 7, 2010

Monday, February 8, 2010

Hey Friends and Family!

I hope everyone is Genki! This has been a fun week for us. We bought some way good ping-pong paddles last week. The effect was awesome. We played a lot last p-day and will play some more today. Also, this week we took some great steps with Higashisan. He is definitely progressing towards baptism. We just need to finish up a few more things and it should be just fine. He is a great guy and is doing all the things we ask him to do. I love seeing someone that really really wants to be baptized. Also, we have been finding some new investigators and potential investigators. But we have been super busy this week with different activities. It is so crazy to be in such a busy and lively ward. The members are always at the church. Way fun right! Also, I am loving my companion. Elder Toomey is so great. We have really cool talks all the time. I am really enjoying it. Also, I wanted to tell you about our Gospel Principles class. It is so great. The Teacher is named Sister Takahashi and she is an incredible teacher. I am amazed at how easy it is to feel the spirit in her classroom. I definitely want to be that kind of teacher. Well this transfer is going by super fast but it has been great. Also, on this Wednesday we get to hear from elder Oaks at a missionary conference in Fukuoka. I'm soo excited! I appreciate you all so much and always pray for your health, safety, and happiness. I love you all so much!

Stubbs choro

No comments:

Post a Comment