This has been a great week and I hope yours has been great as well. Well this week there has been some crazy stuff happen. Well not necessarily crazy, just normal life for the missionary. One of those things was while housing. We met this guy and he ended up inviting us in and we talked and taught him a lesson. The interesting part was seeing the tattoo sleeves on his arms and finding our that he is a member of the Yakuza (Japanese Mafia). He is a way nice guy but might not be in the most lawful business. Well, he is now an investigator so I will keep you updated. Don't worry he's probably not too dangerous (really don't worry, we are being careful...everyone needs the gospel.) Also, the same day we met a old woman who was 92 years old and has interest in the gospel so we are excited to teach her. Lastly, this week we have been teaching Higashi san a lot this week. Unfortunately, there have been quite a few problems we have run into. The relationship between him and the ward isn't very good, but we are really sure we can overcome it. I am very confident he will be able to be baptized. He currently is going to receive baptism some time next month. Please pray for him that all of these problems will be overcome through the atonement of Jesus Christ. I love all of you and apologize for the short e-mail, but I'm about to go and play ping-pong with a former professional Japanese ping-pong player. Way fun! Love you all a ton! Stay safe and Happy!
Stubbs Choro




No comments:
Post a Comment