Sunday, April 11, 2010

Monday, April 12, 2010

Hey Family and Friends!

This week has been so awesome! Nagamine is blowing up! Shinya is still rolling along and came to General Conference this week. He also invited three friends to come along. He's a good little missionary. We aren't really sure at this point how much interest they have but we are hoping for the best. Also, Hirokikun now has a baptismal date for June! He is so golden. He loves the Book of Mormon and has super strong faith. We had one of the best lessons ever with him yesterday. He testified to us about true principles for about 2 minutes. It was amazing. I love feeling the spirit and it was a spirit filled lesson. I'm so excited to teach him again. I love teaching! Well, those were the most exciting events of this week. Oh ya, my companion's name is Elder Marble and he is from Michigan. he is 21 years old and is going into graphic design. He is a way good guy, we get along really well. I love you all and let me know how you are doing! Stay safe and Happy and thank God for all your many blessings. He will hear those then give you more!

Stubbs choro

No comments:

Post a Comment