I hope you are all so happy and having fun. Life s great here in Nagamine. Well Elder Toomey is home in America now. So, I have a new companion named Elder Marble. He is a way cool Elder and we are hitting the ground running. Yesterday, Shinya (the 16 year-old guy) came to church and we committed him to baptism. His baptismal date is for May 8th. We are so excited! He is a very soft-hearted young man. We are so happy with his progression. So the next step is getting permission from his mother. We are sure however that if it is the Lord's will, he will get baptized. I feel like we have been soo blessed the last couple weeks. The Lord is showing His power to us. I am really starting to understand His role in this work. Also, I am beginning to understand my role as well. The Lord is using me in this work so I can receive blessings and have an opportunity to serve Him and His children. The Lord can do anything He needs to, but He is so merciful and cares so much for us that He uses us in His work. I am so greatful to be a tool in the Lord's hand. I hope you all are happy and Healthy. Keep trying to improve, that attitude will lead us eventually to perfection. I love you all so much.
Stubbs choro




No comments:
Post a Comment