Hey Family and Friends!
Well, it has been another week here in Japan. It has been really busy here for our investigators because most of them are college students and this week is finals week. So, they are studying like crazy. But, it was still a fun week. Last P-day we had a really fun day with the Tamura`s from Fukuoka. They were soo generous. It was great. Also, this week we went up to Isahaya to do a companion exchange. I love being with the other missionaries. They are all so great and have different personalities and experiences. I love hearing their story. Well, David is still doing really good. He has just been super busy. We need to meet with him a couple times this week so he can be baptized on Sunday. We are really excited for him to be baptized and he is way excited too. Oh ya, another fun thing this week was going to see some investigators at the international culture event at Nagasaki University. There were students from all over the world. Holland, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Korea, Kenya. It was super fun. They all did performances from their own culture. The best was the students from Kenya. They were the happiest people I have seen in so long. They just had so much fun and danced and invited everyone on the stage. (of course Elder Hardy and I were the 1st to get up and run onto the stage) It was so fun. Also, we talked to them after wards and found out they are all Christian. Some of them are missionaries in Africa. One man named Edward said he likes to go to the parks here in Japan and tell people about Jesus Christ. I thought they were such an amazing example of loving Jesus Christ and being happy because of it. It was a great experience. I love so many cultures. I love the Japanese people and want to help them so much. I want them to know Jesus Christ. If they do, they will be eternally happy. Thanks so much for all your support. And please include David in your prayers so that he can be baptized on August 1st. Love you all so much!
Stubbs Choro
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment