Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday, November 8, 2010

Hey Friends and Family!

This week has been a great one! Chinen Ryuta received baptism on Wednesday the 3rd! It went smoothly and was really awesome! The spirit was super strong! He also gave an awesome testimony at church. He and his girlfriend are very strong! I'm excited for them to get married in the temple. Also, this week I was able to meet a whole bunch of the military members. There are soo many awesome and strong members here. They are inviting there friends to hear the gospel left and right. It is truly a blessing to work with them. I have also had some amazing American food this week and member's houses. Well, this week we were able to meet with Brother Bissen, an investigator whose wife is a member. It went really really well. He really wants to know if baptism is the right thing for him to do or not. So, he is currently praying about being baptized. I know that he will get an answer. The Lord promises all of us that if we ask Him in the name of Jesus Christ and are willing to accept His will then we will get an answer. I love that simple and solid truth. It is something that we can rely on. Also, this Saturday, we went to two 8 year old girls baptism at the beach. It was such a beautiful place. I really know that God gave us beautiful oceans and beaches so that we could feel and know that He loves us. Also, we had a great opportunity to participate in the baby blessing of a part-member family. The family is the McCleskey's. The husband is not a member but comes to church every week. He is a awesome father and family man. I know that he will accept the gospel someday. We are excited to begin sharing the gospel to him. He thanked us so genuinely after the baby blessing. I feel so blessed to be in this area at this time. I know the Lord lives and He loves the people here in Okinawa. The Lord is someone we can have full confidence in. We can say with no doubt that He is our Lord and King. That He lives and loves us all. In that, there is no doubt! I love you all so much and hope you have an awesome week! Stay genki!

Stubbs choro

No comments:

Post a Comment