Hey Family and Friends!
How are you all doing? We are doing awesome here! Lots of great things continue to happen here in Fukuoka. Well, Chosho san is still looking way awesome for his baptism on Saturday! His interview is tomorrow and we talked about the questions on Sunday and it all went really smooth! He is so prepared. Not because of his knowledge but because of his childlike faith. He feels very strongly that through the Gospel he will be happy and he wants to endure to the end! I am so happy for him. He also has a strong testimony of prayer and the Book of Mormon. He always says that when he reads the Book of Mormon he feels great peace in his heart. I am so excited for his baptism. If everybody could pray to ensure that every thing will go smooth with his baptism this week, I would really appreciate it. Our other investigators are doing well and are progressing. We had a very spiritual lesson with Funakoshi san this week. She said that when she prays to God through Jesus Christ, she always gets an answer and when she prays in another way, she never gets an answer. We explained to her the importance of praying through Jesus Christ and that even though we believe in the same all-powerful God, the means by which we talk to Him is very important. Her faith has gotten so much stronger as of late. Through consistent prayer, reading the Book of Mormon, and coming to church she has received a lot of revelation about the truth of this church. Now she really is supporting our work with her husband through prayers. We are way excited to meet him. We couldn't meet him this week, but our planning to visit him tomorrow. I want to teach them sooo bad as a couple. I know that this Gospel is about families and the purpose of the Plan of Salvation and the Gospel is to have families live in heaven together forever. I really felt that this week. We have been wayyy busy here. I love being busy with missionary work. There are so many people here with desires to learn about God and Jesus Christ. I know that those with desires to know Him will know know Him some day. Heavenly Father is so amazing. He wants us to have what we desire. If we desire happiness in this life and Eternal Life after death then there is a way to get it. And Heavenly Father wants to give it to us so bad. I'm grateful for the Gospel and the care Jesus Christ and our Father in Heaven have for us. I know they each of you so much and so do I!
I love you guys!
Stubbs Choro
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment