Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hey Family and Friends!

This week was crazy awesome! Chosho was baptized! He was baptized on Saturday at 3:30. He was soo excited about it and invited any member he saw to the baptism. Then yesterday he was confirmed and given the gift of the Holy Ghost in Sacrament meeting! It was such a spiritual time. He is just so humble and awesome. He is excited to keep learning and progressing to be better and gain Eternal Life. I feel so blessed to have been able to work with him and the opportunity to continue to help him. Also, there were many other awesome miracles this week. On Thursday when we were in iizuka for companion exchanges, we saw an amazing miracle! When I was working with Elder Ainge, we met a man named Kaneko san and talked to him about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We invited him to be baptized on the 27th of this month and he said yes! After that day, the Elders in iizuka say that he is doing very well and is excited to learn and wants to be baptized! What a great miracle. The Lord truly does put us in the place we need to be...as long as we go willingly and follow the Spirit. And one more really really awesome miracle happened! On Sunday, a lot of investigators came to church, including Lee san. He was touched by the confirmation of Chosho san and decided he wanted to be baptized this Tuesday! He just seemed to get serious about it and really desire it. So we are rushing to get his interviews done and help him be baptized tomorrow! What a crazy good miracle. And it will be just before Elder Carter goes back to America. I will be getting a new companion this week. I have loved this transfer so much. It has been miracle after miracle. The only thing I'm worried about is that Elder Carter had been here for 6 transfers and knows every member and can get anywhere in the city. Unfortunately, I can't haha. But I know that the Lord won't leave me alone. He will provide a way for me to be able to learn all of that stuff and magnify my calling here. I know that the Lord cares about each and every person. He wants to help us in any way. I love Him so much. I hope you all have an awesome week! We are super busy today so I'm sorry for the short e-mail. But, I love you all the same! The Lord lives!

Stubbs choro

No comments:

Post a Comment