Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hey Friends and Family!

Well, this is the last letter I guess. I wish I had more time to write today. But we are super busy today finishing up last minute things all day. I love you all so much and I will write a last entry when i get home. I will miss Japan so much. It will have a special place in my heart forever. I love the people here and through them I have been able to come closer to my Savior. I love Him and I love you all so much! See you soon. Pray for me that it will be an easy transition :) ! Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you!
Stubbs choro

1 comment:

  1. We are so proud of you Kyle! What a wonderful example you all to us all! Can't wait until you head to Charleston sometime! Love you! Aunt Kathy, Uncle Paul & fam

    ReplyDelete