Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday, October 19 2009

Hey Family and Friends!

I hope everyone is doing great. All is well in Zion hemhem Sasebo hahah jk. But, we are working hard to help Sasebo closer to being a Zion society. It is a long way off, but there are people here that are really catalysts to helping that happen. The members here are great. We have amazing Japanese and American saints. I love feeling of their spirit. Well this week, we got one more new investigator. His name is Takeichirosan. We met him housing and taught him lesson 1 about the Restoration. He was very receptive and had met the missionaries once before. He is a kind of old man who looks like he has had a tough life, but we are really hoping to help him find true happiness through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Also, this week we met with Judy a lot. She has been a good friend of the missionaries for a long time and took the lessons before, but just never could believe. She is Chinese and about 26. Well, even though she thinks it is impossible for her to believe, this week we finally convinced her that we could help her understand and believe. So we had two lessons with her this week. And although she might not notice it, I know she is coming closer to Christ. Although it may take a long time, I know that she can believe and I have faith that one day she will be baptized. I just always feel impressions that she will get baptized. But I don't know when. I just know she will. It is an awesome experience. So this week was a good one for us. And next week is looking really fun. There is a 3 day dance festival on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. It is called Yosakoi. I don't know if you can find out about it in America on the internet, but here in Sasebo, it is there biggest festival, I believe. Also, we are very excited on continuing to work with our investigators. Oh and last week I forgot. Transfers were last week, but I didn't get transfers. So, I have at least 6 more weeks here. So that means I will spend halloween and Thanksgiving here with all of the Americans. Yes! Well, I love you all but I have got to go. Stay Safe and Happy!

Stubbs Choro

1 comment:

  1. Kyle Stubbs! My bro! Hey man I have gotten behind on reading your entries but I just wanted to drop a line and say hey. I'll catch up with all your updates soon but last i read (which was a while ago) you were having a great time. Love ya man.

    RJ

    ReplyDelete