Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Monday, January 11, 2010

Kyle sent a very short letter to us this week to let us know he did get transferred. The excerpts that follow are from his letter:

"Well I am actually in Kumamoto right. Yep, I got transfered. I am in an area called Nagamine in the Kumamoto prefecture. My new companion is Elder Toomey. He is way cool and is our district leader. Also, we live in the same apartment as the Zone Leaders. The Ward here has 60 or 70 people. It is way crazy. All the members are so nice. It is so different from Sasebo but still so great. So about Watanabesan... I know things went well on her baptismal interview on Wednesday, but then I transfered. So, I'm assuming she got baptized! It is weird to have finally transfered but now I feel like I have gotten over that hump."

Hopefully he'll have more time next week to use the computer and I'll have a 'family and friends' letter to post.
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment