Sunday, January 17, 2010

Monday, January 18, 2010

Hey Friends and Family!

Life is great here in Nagamine. Elder Toomey and I are hitting the ground running here looking through old records and getting lessons and teaching. It's been really fun. Also, it is weird having so many missionaries so close by. We have been having a really good time. Since last week, one really cool thing happened. We were housing and got let in right away. We talked with him for about an hour and a half and taught him a lesson. It was super fun. We hope that we can resolve his religious concerns and help him come unto Jesus Christ. We are really busy here with 8 missionaries and only one computer so I have to keep this short. I love all of you so muchhh! OHH yaa! By the way, I ended up talking to the AP one day last week and found out that Watanabesan got baptized! That is so exciting right. I love this gospel and I appreciate all of your examples. Keep up the good work. Stay safe and happy! Stay close to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Much Love from Japan,
Stubbs Choro

No comments:

Post a Comment