I hope you are all genki. I know we are here in Kumamoto. Well, except my companion because he is coming down with a cold/flu. But I'm sure he will be back and healthy as soon as the Lord wills it. This week was a good one. We had two investigators come to church this week. One of them currently has a baptismal date, but we have some things we need to work through first. So, please pray for Higashisan that he will be able to overcome the world and enter the waters of baptism. The mission is really changing right before my eyes. The Japan Fukuoka mission that is. We are all trying to make steps towards being more bold and more focused on our purpose. We are all realizing that without baptism no one can enter in the kingdom of God. Therefore, we can teach them all the way until the Millenium, but unless they receive baptism, it has no purpose. So, we are trying to help the investigators recognize that there is a point to our teaching and it's to help them gain a testimony and be baptized. It is really helping me by putting me into the chair of the investigator. For example, these missionaries come and teach me twice a week about the teachings of Jesus Christ, I like it, but why does this matter, do i just have to believe? The answer is you must be baptized. The mission is really moving in the right direction and staying focused on our purpose. Our #1 purpose is not to help bad people become good people, but to help everyone be saved in the kingdom of God. (lucky for us, this gospel does both of those things though.) Well, I just wanted to share a few things I learned. I am trying to be bold, I am trying to do this work the Lord's way. I love you all and appreciate your testimonies of Jesus Christ. I know He is our savior and through his atoning sacrifice, we can be saved and return to live with our Father in heaven in His eternal mansions above. Stay safe and Happy! I pray for you everyday!
Love,
Stubbs choro




No comments:
Post a Comment