Sunday, March 14, 2010

Monday, March 15, 2010

Hey Friends And Family!

How are you doing? Its all good here in Nagamine. This transfer is really going by fast. It is blowing my mind. We had some crazy experiences this week. One was a high school student we met at McDonalds. We exchanged numbers and he came to an activity on Friday and church on Sunday. It is amazing how sometimes you meet the best people in the most random ways. Another crazy experience happened while we were housing. I was contacting a young father with Elder Lowe. The guy was listening really well and seemed to like what we were teaching. He had a young son 4 years old and a little daughter. Well while we are contacting his son was riding around on a little bike. And all of a sudden we hear a crunch and a scream. Then the father runs around the corner and his son had run into a moving car that was driving by. Luckily the child wasn't seriously injured at all. Just had a bloody nose. It was such a scary experience though. I can't imagine what it would have felt like to be that father. I would have been so scared. And it made me think about how fragile life is and I am sure it helped the father think the same thing. They took their son to the hospital that day so we couldn't continue our conversation. I am sure that the Lord is going to soften their hearts and prepare them to receive the gospel. I love this gospel and the comfort and assurance it brings. I know that it is true and our families really can be together forever. I love you all and hope and pray for your safety and happiness!

Love you guys!

Stubbs Choro

No comments:

Post a Comment