Hey Friends and Family!
As always, I am hoping that your week has been so great. This week was such an awesome week! For starters, Katusyuki kun came to church and was sooo good at church. He behaved so well, that now I really really see his getting baptized this month on the 26th. We are so excited for him. He even brought a friend with him to church. Also, this week we were able to see a ton of miracles. We had two totally random people call the church and said they wanted to learn about the church. This week we found 4 new investigators. Also, all of our appointments were working out. And we had zone conference this week. We had Elder Choi of the 70 come and train us. It was so great. He gave the talk a few conferences ago called `I love Loud Boys`. I also got to have a one on one interview with him. I asked him about katsuyuki kun and he told me to read that talk. It was so heaven sent for me to be chosen to have an interview with him. It helped so much. It just shows me how much the Lord is in the little things in our lives. I really learned this week the power the Lord has to move this work forward. All I do is provide a heart and a willing mind and He will do the rest. When we rely on the Lord miracles truly happen. They can happen everyday and they are happening everyday. If we recognize that they are happening and thank the Lord for the miracles He provides everyday we will be more likely to receive the big miracles when they are needed. I love the Lord and know He loves His children and wants them all to succeed. I know He will provide the things needed for us to succeed, If we just allow Him into our lives. We can allow Him into our lives by asking Him to step in and help us and by keeping His commandments. If we do that He will touch our work with His hand and turn it into a miracle, just like the Brother of Jared. Just let Him in and He will help us joyfully. I know God lives and loves us. I love you all as well. Stay happy, healthy, and rely on the Lord. Do that and you will be just fine no matter what you run into.
Stubbs choro
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment