Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday, July 12, 2010

Hey Friends and Family!

As always, I hope your week was a great one and you are all healthy and happy. Well, this week in Nagasaki was a pretty crazy one. We had Zone Conference in Fukuoka on Tuesday. There were over 100 missionaries there. Isn`t that amazing. I got to see so many way awesome missionaries. And we ate pizza from Costco. It was so good. The Conference was so awesome. I learned a ton and felt the Spirit way strong. Also, this week on the Nagasaki side of things we had some crazy miracles this week. One was with David. We challenged him to ask his boss about getting work off on Sundays. He was really nervous because his boss is super strict and hasn`t been very nice to him in the past. But, we prayed and fasted and he did it. His boss said she would work on changing the schedules around to make it work. So, we find out tomorrow if it will work. The Lord truly softened his boss` heart. We are so excited for him. Also, we were able to find a new guy the other day at the mall. We were sitting down and he sat next to us. It turns about 4 years ago, he came to church all the time with his mom and sister. But, they got busy and stopped coming. He told us that he loves mormons, hahaha. We are really excited to get things started again with his family. He is a way nice kid. Everytime I see a miracle, I just have a stronger testimony that this is the Lord`s work. He wants this work to progress. He wants people to accept the Gospel. He loves all of His children. God loves everyone. Well, that's about all I have time for this week, but I love you all and hope you have a great week. Keep reading the scriptures and praying everyday. It makes a world of difference. 頑張って下さい!

Stubbs choro

No comments:

Post a Comment