Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday, November 22, 2010

Hey Friends and Family!

How are you all doing? Life is good as usual here in Okinawa. It is still a balmy 65 or 70 degrees here. You have to love tropical islands :) This week we had some really awesome experiences. We found a whole bunch of people to teach this week. We went looking while at some really old and rundown apartments. I have learned so much that the humble are those that accept the gospel. Whether they choose to be humble or are forced by circumstances to be humble. Either way, they are humble and they openly accept the gospel. Humility is such an important attribute of Christ that we all must obtain ourselves. It does take a lot of hardwork, but so worth it. Also, this week we met twice with Nakao san this week. We had two really awesome lessons with him. He will start really building his faith soon. He is really opening up to us now. It just shows what love can do. I really love the work and am really learning to love those I see everyday. That is the most interesting and difficult thing I think. To love the people that you don't even know yet. That is what charity is I think. I'm still working at it. Well this week is going to be the craziest week. We have two days worth of training, then Thanksgiving, then flying to Fukuoka for more training. Crazy week. I'm about out of time this week, next week's should be better. I love you all so much and appreciate you all so much!

Stubbs Choro

No comments:

Post a Comment