Hello Family and Friends!
I hope you are all doing well. Things are still going good here in Okinawa. This week we had quite a few interesting things happen. We got new cell phones haha. They aren't really any cooler than the last ones or anything but they are new. That's the end of that story haha. On the investigator side of things, this week was awesome! We met a friend of a the Clifford family named Dila on Monday. He is a really nice guy and sounds like he would like to hear more about what we believe. I am really appreciative to the Clifford family for introducing one of their very good friends to us. They know that the best thing they can share with anyone is the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the love of their Heavenly Father. What an awesome opportunity that is. Also, this week, we continued to meet with Nakao san. He is doing so awesome. We had a very spiritual lesson with him about the Gospel of Jesus Christ
and we talked about baptism. And he said the biggest obstacle is smoking. So we talked about that and he committed himself to quitting tobacco by the end of this year! We are so excited for him. He is progressing so well. Also, he said to everyone at church that his new year's goal is to get baptized! He never used to say anything like that. His faith is really building. It is amazing to see the power Christ gives us to change our lives. He is truly the hope that we can all change. I love that part of the Gospel so much. I am really far from perfect and really don't like messing up. I would be really sad if there was no chance of being able to fix all of those imperfections. Luckily, our goal is to use the atonement of Jesus Christ and become perfected like Him and live in happiness. I can't imagine anything better than that. Oh wait, yes I can, My family and friends being there as well would make a million times better!!! l love the gospel so much. We were able to teach quite a few lessons this week and that was a real blessing. I love being able to testify about Jesus Christ and His atonement. It is the only thing that can save the world. I love feeling the spirit confirm to me at random times that this church is true, God lives, and Christ is my Savior. I love the comfort the Spirit brings. I love you all so much and hope you have an awesome Christmas season. I know that if we focus on the Savior, this Christmas season will be amazing! I'm excited. I love you all a ton!
Stubbs Choro
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment