Hey Friends and Family!
This week was a crazy one. It was super busy. We had transfers and my companion headed up to the main island. My new companion is Elder Bingham. He is so awesome! We have been having so much fun the last few days. Also, it has been crazy busy. We had stake conference this weekend and I had to give a talk at the Priesthood session about missionary work. It was a great opportunity and I really felt the help of the Spirit in preparing it. Also, on Saturday we had an awesome opportunity to get all the missionaries together and eat bbq at a members house. It was so tasty. On Friday, we had an awesome lesson with Nakao san. We talk about the atonement and how it makes our weaknesses strengths. We invited him to be baptized on Jan. 15th. The Spirit was so strong and he said he would. It was so great. We have another appointment with him tonight. Please pray for him to be able to quit smoking and be baptized on that day! Thanks so much! We have just been seeing so many miracles lately! I know this is God's work and He is leading it! Oh my goodness, I can't believe I didn't say this right away! Katayama san was baptized this past week!!! I am so happy for him. He was able to overcome it all with the help of Heavenly Father. He has entered the fold and I hear that he is happier than ever! I love you all so much! I'm sorry that this is such a short letter but I love you all just as much! Have a great week and an awesome Christmas season!
Stubbs choro
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment